Co-authors Daniel N. Posner James S.
Boundaries of Contagion: How Ethnic Politics Have Shaped Government Response to AIDS
Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Verified email at mit.
Articles Cited by Co-authors. American political science review 99 3 , , Studies in Comparative International Development 36 4 , , Comparative political studies 34 9 , , Comparative Political Studies 46 5 , , Studies in comparative international development 41 3 , , Comparative Political Studies 40 12 , , Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences 40, , Annual meetings of the american political science association.
The studies conclude that varied patterns of ethnic competition shape how governments respond to this devastating problem. The author considers the implications for governments and donors, and the increasing tendency to identify social problems in ethnic terms.
Boundaries of Contagion: How Ethnic Politics Have Shaped Government Responses to AIDS
ISBN - 10 : ISBN - 13 : Evan S. Liebermanis associate professor of politics at Princeton University.
Could animals other than chimpanzees been the cause of transmission of HIV? A hunter likely came in contact with chimp blood and picked up the disease and passed it on. When and where, to the best of our knowledge did HIV originate?
- SOA Made Simple.
- 101 Interesting Cat Facts and 101 Cute & Funny Cat Photos. (If you think you know a lot about cats, you may be surprised by some of these interesting and ... (Interesting Animal Facts and Photos).
- Book 08 - Fantastic Phonics - The Kid And A Pig (Fantastic Phonics Learn-to-Read program)!
- Bible: New American Bible, Revised Edition 2011.
- Orchestrate Faster Growth.
Much earlier than we thought, perhaps as early as the s and probably in central Africa in or near present day DRC. What role did colonial governments play in dislocating rural African societies and fostering the growth of male-dominated urban centers susceptible to prostitution? How did colonial era medical interventions to protect against other diseases like yaws and syphilis likely engender the spread of HIV?
- Boundaries of Contagion - Evan Lieberman - Häftad () | Bokus?
- Citations per year.
- Twice Bitten Not Shy [Vampires of Eternity] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)?